[Harp-L] Interesting prewarthing, Seydel and Hohner using the same box back in the day

I've got, somewhere, a prewar Seydel Bandmaster Fancy tremolo. It has this printed diamond shape design inside the top lid, blue with a golden dancing ballerina.

What's interesting is it looks like Hohner was using that exact same box, with the e. I found a Chromonica on Ebay in that same box. Ordinarily, you'd think somebody just put a Hohner in a Seydel box, but, on the inside bottom of the box is a Hohner label from the 1930s. I would think that both Seydel and Hohner purchased the boxes from a third party, or Hohner purchased from Seydel because mine is printed Bandmaster Fancy on the top, not a label. I wish I could see the top...

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-CHROMONICA-Harmonica-by-M-Hohner-VINTAGE_W0QQitemZ120448412548QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0b48eb84&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1|66%3A2|39%3A1|293%3A25|294%3A50

Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com