[Harp-L] SPAH savings on Meteor Amps

Hi All. In light of the upcoming SPAH convention, I'm going to run a special on any of the 3 Meteor Models. Any orders received between now and
August 23rd (a week from the end of this years SPAH) will ship for free in the US and receive a $50 credit if shipping outside of the US. This includes
the 50 watt workhoarse which is more than one would need in almost any situation, the Mini-Meat which holds up to most mid sized gigs and some larger
venues and the new Mini-15 which has become my all time favorite amp. All of these amps also sound great when turned down. No need to peg the volume for
good tone. With the economy as it is, this might just help out a bit. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at meteoramps@xxxxxxxxxxx . As always
I accept credit cards directly as well as through paypal and the other typical methods. Thanks for the bandwidth and cant wait to see some of you at SPAH.

Scooter