From: Deborah Gisewhite <gisewhited@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:40:20 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Depot

At the Buckeye Harmonic Festival on June 12, 2009, I gave a Hering 6164 Chromatic harmonic to Kenny from the Harp Depot for repair.  He provided me with invoice #12450 and indicated that he would take it to see if it could be repaired but would return it to me via mail on Monday, June 15, 2009.

To date, I have not received it back from Harp Depot.

I have sent numerous emails to Kenny and Doc and left several messages at the store, as well as cell phones.  No one will return my calls.

Can you help?  Thanks.

Duane Gisewhite   330-283-8545