[Harp-L] Jason Ricci unplugged

Was putting some stuff on the Internet Archives earlier today and came across something pretty neat, Jason Ricci unplugged. There is also an unplugged tuba mouthpiece solo. I really like the acoustic sound of the harp, I usually do like harp better without the effects.

http://www.archive.org/details/JasonRicciFebruary232008

 It has an appearance of the Fox, which I miss. The Fox kept it pretty clean this time. I miss the fox.
Between Jason and the Fox, however, I'm not sure which of the two is Dr. Henry Jeckyll and which is Mr. Edward Hyde, but they have that crazy Robert Louis Stevenson novella split-personality back and forth dynamic going on.

Somebody pick up some purple KABOOM!

Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com