[Harp-L] Foam for a harp case

So...I am building a new harp case as I have outgrown my current one  (yes, I can buy one...but I like making stuff when I can) and I want use a good firm foam, the kind one finds in other types of instrument cases OR the kind one finds in a gun case, or even firmer.  I have tried my local hobby shops (including national chains such as Michaels) & have tried the local big box hardware stores to no avail.  A friend of mine se suggested i try some of the archival material companies, but I don't need 50 square feet of the stuff.  I can always do what I did before: plywood & thick felt, but boring...

Can someone point me in the right directiction..website or whatever? Thanks

Jeff Silverman