From: Bryan Bridges <b24482@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 4:38:04 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Seydel Problem

First time poster. My Seydel Solist Pro D has a 5 draw that has lowered two full semitones. Granted, I was practicing overblows and played harder than I should have, but not hard enough to blow the reed. I took it apart and the reed appears fine, not arched, spaced well, I'm at a loss. Anyone have experience in this?