RE: [Harp-L] hiccups from harp playing?

I get the hiccups ALL THE TIME. I don't recall getting them when I was younger, but I've been playing harmonica since I was 12. I do get them after I eat and drink, often, but not always. Perhaps playing harmonica has created a proclivity to gulp air. But I always, always get the hiccups on the ride home from a gig. It's become a running joke between my guitar player and me. Just when we are getting tired along come my huge "drunk guy from the cartoons" hiccups to perk us up. Is it from harmonica playing or snacks and coffee at 2 am? I don't know, but it is very consistent.
Ryan