[Harp-L] Re: Laugh in your Face !

I?ve always found music shops to be very respectful. They don?t always know
much about harmonicas though, so I try to be a bit of an ambassador for the
instrument and explain what I?m looking for and why. They are generally
happy to sell anything with enthusiasm and without judgment. I am generally
happy that they are in existence too because if I?m buying a harmonica there
it?s an emergency and I?m lucky to get what I need. I try to keep them in
business in other ways.

+R