[Harp-L] tuning an extra C harp into a Db harp

If tuners charged one cent per cent, that would be 100 cents or $1 per reed to raise form C to C# and $20 for the whole harmonica. that seems to make more cents to me (wahwah :p).

starnut/screw source non-emergency:

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/sectJcoIZ69Q0I/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Products/900000

starnut 50 pc / $4 (german silver too!)
slotted 1.4 mm screw  50 pc / $7

i was poking around optical supply websites and such but this was the best deal i've found so far. I got the screw from an eyeglass repair kit. the one that came to the nut was too weak since it was only required to hold plastic.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_photos_072009&cat=sports