Subject: [Harp-L] Pelican Cases?

yeah, Bill:

I posted a link on Slidemeister to the site where I believe I ordered  the
pick and pluck replacement inserts (not for pelican cases - these  are for a
leather 'train' case I use for my harmonicas)....I got the foam for  less
than half of what the local camera store quoted...not sure if it was
foamamerica or not, but that was definitely one of the places I checked...

..and I did order (and have used for over a year now) the i1030 case for my
 Ipod (and its accessories) by Pelican. It's slightly more pricey than I
would  have preferred to pay, but the iPod was brand new at the time, I was
headed to  SPAH and knew I'd probably break it or otherwise lose it if I
didn't have a good  protective case...which even has a purge valve so would
probably survive a  'water landing' ;) and is watertight, dustproof to boot. It's
a fabulous  case.

I've just checked and I paid around $21...which is less than any of  the
sites, even foamamerica's....so will keep looking to see if I can find my
seller.

Here's another link:

_http://www.4lessdepot.com/brand_pelican_cases.html_
(http://www.4lessdepot.com/brand_pelican_cases.html)