[Harp-L] Tony Glover youtube Blues,rags & hoolers

Brendin Did you know that Tony and Bob Dylan where Buddys back in minneapolis, Dylan would Borrow Tonys Records but always forget to return them. I wonder Why Dylan never borrowed Tony's BOOK [ L.O.L.] I always said that Bob Dylans voice was Flat and his harp in tune. But A True Classic. Check out youtube Koerner,Ray & Glover Blues ,Rags & Hollers. at the end of the video there is an interview, all Glover says is[ That Its Nice to Get Recognition For Something Before You Die.] Why Wait Til Next Year to invite him ?????   What do you THINK ! Also on youtube Tony also did  a Radio interview with Jimmy Hendricks, in which they are talking about the new stereo 12 channel recording of voodoo child but didn't use all 12 Channels. Now there is some Music History...............     Bill Rosebush