[Harp-L] Harp amp mods....

???? I went to an open night this evening on my motorcycle.? One of the hosts there had a re-issue bassman (early 90's with the blue speakers) and let me use it.? It had been modded by Dale Laslie of DJL vintage audio in Greensboro, NC.... and whatever he did to it... unbelievable.? THE MOST beautiful tube tone EVER!? That's all I'm going to say.? I know a lot of people use re-issue bassman's or boutique type remakes.? Whatever he does is definitely worth looking into because it is KILLER.? Absolutely great tone at ANY volume.?