RE: [Harp-L] Tony Glover

Somewhere around here I have two copies of the Glover book. It was the first one I had that talked about anything other than simple first  position songs like Home on the Range. I didn't understand much of it at first, but it was entertaining.
Also, about that same time I was buying harps that listed for $4.75, though I sometimes got them cheaper.
You'd think i could play better than I do after 30 years, wouldn't you? Then again, I am sometimes surprised that I can play at all, given the amount of natural musical ability I possess.
Steve Webb in Minn.