Re: [Harp-L] how much was a marine band when you started?

Hello,

My earlier post regarding $1.75 Marine Bands & $2.25 Blues Harps were also
bought in Pa. A very small music store a Pa. Dutch town called Boyertown.
There was one music store in town and my dad bought a MB in every key and
maiked then to me in Iceland.  The store likely didn't sell very many harps
and was happy to sell so many harps to my dad as a Christmas gift!!  One of
my most memorable gifts that just keeps giving!!

Gary C

""You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim your
sails!""  Sent from Google G1 Mobile

On Jul 18, 2009 11:32 PM, "Gary Calahan" <glcalahan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

""You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim your
sails!""  Sent from Google G1 Mobile

> > On Jul 18, 2009 10:47 PM, "sam blancato" <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > > My first Marine B...