Subject: Re: [Harp-L] how much was a marine band when you started?

Excuuuuuuuuuuse me?!!  There ARE some Scots on the list ye ken?   Who find
the skirling of the pipes tae be soul-stirring, musical and still  a call
tae arms, ma good man. Why d'ye think some of us took up mouth-organ?
..Especially Hohner Echoes?

So we could duplicate the sounds of our beloved pipes!

Har yersel'  ;)

(j/k)

Elizabeth

"Message: 10
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:19:04 -0400
From: "Splash"  <celtiac@xxxxxxxxx>
To: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

One of my first instruments was the bagpipes.  No kidding.

I  joke that I had to give that up for health reasons.

They were going to  kill me if I didn't stop with that awful noise!   Har!!

PEACE
Splash

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377099x1201454424/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=