Re: [Harp-L] Fathers & Son's

There is a CD shop by me in Ronkonkoma,NY, The Record Stop. $9.99 or less
for most CD's. They ordered Father& Sons for me because they were out. A few
days later it was "in the bin" for $9.99 and a copy behind the counter
reserved for me. One positive thing about the internet download thing is it
seems to have brought retail CD's back down to reality in the independant
retail shops (at least by me). I think if you are in the mall you will still
pay $15.99 + if they would even stock "gold" like Muddy's masterpiece.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director