Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Ride Shares / Room Shares

On Jul 18, 2009, at 10:17 AM, Warren Bee wrote:

Our webmaster Bob Cohen has implemented a "quick fix" on www.spah.org to
help folks in need. On the home page click on forums and you will find a
bulletin board to post / view requests. It is more functional than pretty at
this point. As I said this is a quick fix for now to help as best we can. If
you have trouble figuring anything out contact me and I will do my best to
help. Thanks Bob!

Ahem. Warren's a bit behind on the news. :-p I delivered "pretty" this morning! Right now there are two main topic areas: General Discussion and Convention. Within "Convention" there is one subtopic, Rides and Roommates. I plan to add another discussion forum called Convention 2009 section so people can post questions and share their experiences during and after.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Bob