[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Iceman

Well I gotta chime in here with Kim Wilson gush fest.  My CD collection is,
like most of you guys, is full of harmonica greats, everyone from Delay to
George Smith to Deljunko.  While I really enjoy most of these players a lot
(Deljunko just amazes me) it's always Kim Wilson I end up listening to the
most and I just can't seem to ever tire of his playing.  The man simply has
great taste.  He may not over-blow or do the whole speed harp thing but he
always seems to find a fresh way to play a song in the traditional blues
style; he just always sounds brand new.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh