[Harp-L] Buddha Harps - Outstanding!

I just received my latest Buddha Harp from Chris Michalek and it is a joy in all ways.

I received the harp in the mail right before I jumped in the car to drive up to Syracuse for the New York Blues Festival, and let me tell you, it is not easy keeping up with those NY drivers on Rt 81 driving with one hand while I got aquainted with the new harp.?This Bb harp is just outstanding! It plays absolutely smoothly with nice bite in all ten holes. A nice looker too, with beautiful custom colored comb and a nifty yin/yan symbol on one end of the rounded and smoothed comb. I swear that Groovy Gypsy is sneaking in?some extra sauce on these harps. Seems like each harp I've received is better than the previous one.

If only my playing were as good as these harps.....

Andy Vincent