[Harp-L] Harmonica Authors Summit in Sacramento...

I just got word that Jon Gindick is attending the convention. This is great
news. So now we have Gindick, Baker, Yerxa, Duncon, Hunter and Barrett all
attending and perhaps others that I am not familiar with. Am I missing
anybody? This convention is power packed with educational opportunities on
many fronts. Ton's of brainpower will be on display! These folks have sold a
lot of books and will continue to do so.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director