[Harp-L] Time for me to say good bye : (

Hay guys and gals and all in-between. Just wanted to drop by and say my good byes. It seems in the past when I thanked you guys and gals for all the help you gave me or ignored me, you were somewhat embarrassed.
Don't be. Life is just to short to waste on such childish endevore.
You at Harp L have help me understand the harp and the music behind the soul. My playing has improved and now I'm learning how to sing.
I have never in my life sang a song, and it was only a few month ago that I went on stage and played. Not bad at my 48 years.

On Wednesday I will be back to work from a very long and hard recovery from my surgery. And unfortunately I gained a lot of weight. And I have to lose it for my next surgery.
So now when I get home, I work construction in the South Florida Heat and Humidity, I will be concentrating on losing weight and my music.
My time spent reading Harp L, and I have read each and every one. Will be limited. Since I work in the field I don't have access to a computer.

Any way guys and gals and all in-between its been grand, some of you have spent many a time with me thru off line email and I thank you and hope we can continue to correspond off line..

abner (BluEyes, it has been a wonderful journey one that I will continue to be on till my last breath)