Cara Cooke was [Harp-L] Filisko's Mob for SPAH 2009

Cara wrote:
"I do play guitar, but I usually bring a mandolin, which is my current plan.
If there is a need and a guitar is available, I can play guitar."

One of my more memorable moments from SPAH 2008 was playing along with
Cara and her original tunes.

I would LOVE to do a teach-in session with Cara on guitar to show
people how to play over her music (which is very beautiful).  The
thing to teach is how to play the right harp to play over a totally
foreign tune and how to predict changes on a tune you've never heard
before. I would totally be up for that if Cara is.

I think all players should learn to play MUSIC rather than just blues,
jazz or country.