[Harp-L] Left to die like a Fox on the 48 chord

David Payne wrote;
>and it's even worse to go from the Am all the way up and over to the C, which is about 70 feet from the Am.. That C might as well be on the moon for how hard it is to hit off the Am

 Unfamiliar as I am to this instrument, may I suggest the blocking of the root note in the Am chord with the tip of the tongue?

The remaining notes (C&E) are the fundamental & mediant normaly found on the far side of the moon !

Hope this helps.

 http://www.myspace.com/moxgowland
http://www.myspace.com/newhokumshieks

Française / English / Polski / Deutsch / Magyar
http://harmopoint.com