[Harp-L] Took me a while, but Jason Ricci revue mystery solved

OK, given the years of Iceman's notoriously-strange love/hate postings concerning Jason Ricci, I wanted to get out the Scooby snacks and see what was going on with this one, so I looked.

Took me a while, but I figured out who Mr. Ford is, figured out where Mr. Ford posted the review. It wasn't on the OBBS forum, it was on the Boss of Florida forum, where a lot of OBBS members post. While the OBBS apparently promoted the concert, it was not a blues festival, which I originally thought, but a show at the Plaza Theater to which OBBS members could get in for free.
Jason Ricci was not necessarily playing to a blues audience, it was a review of a blues enthusiast at a rock n' roll show, an opinion to which Mr. Ford is justly entitled.

  It is here: