Re: [Harp-L] RE:butterfields last album

Middle of no nowhere!!Jeezz try growing up in Auckland NZ..
Steve i am with you:-)

Rick
in (AK) Nz

that said, some of you younger players need to realize that there were not many harp players back then for us to listen to. Some of us located out in the middle of nowhere had even fewer recordings to get hold of. Butterfield's early work especially, was a standard that few of us could even come close to reaching in our early playing.
I don't care if any of you like his playing. But I sure do.
Old fart harp player here, just doing the best I can.
Steve Webb in Minn.
Steve Webb in Minnesota