[Harp-L] Re: Roll Call for Sacramento...

I live just 90 minutes from Sacramento and have friends who live about 40 minutes away with whom I'd planned to stay and attend much of SPAH, but as I've written before, life intervened. I have to go to Oregon for a memorial service for a family member who died in February. So I'll heading north on the Wednesday of SPAH and won't be back till Monday or Tuesday the following week.

I hope to make it up just to hang out on Monday or Tuesday, but may end up just going to the Jazz Summit in Santa Cruz. Or I may js flake out because of trip preps, etc. My apologies to all and my deep regrets for having to forgo the first SPAH convention in my memory within relatively easy reach of where I live. Have fun, all! I know many members of the SF Bay Harpers group will be attending so they'll represent me!

Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA
---

Warren Bee wrote: Now that we are only a month away I think it would be nice to see who here on "the L" has decided to take the trip out west for some California harpin'
fun.(snip)