Re: [Harp-L] Roll Call for Sacramento...

I'll be there to give you permission. I'll even have a drink with you. By the way your buyen...

Greg Heumann wrote:
So, PT

So you're saying I need to obtain your written permission by Thursday in order to drink on Friday as you won't be present on Friday to extend said permission?

OK. No problem.

Just wanted to be clear.

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com