[Harp-L] Re: JASON RICCI CONCERT -

I've read a few of the comments on the "L" and I really like the brave ones who've spoken up and expressed their opinion. I agree with the poster who had an issue with all the postings that gush over Jason.

Another comment appeared on the Orlando public chat room that also seems to sum up all sides - rather than shoot the messenger of a less than gushing revue....

ÂI was busy trying to makeÂmy
music better and couldn't attend the show but I have a few comments on the
reviews. A certain harp player told me he was worried that his review might have
been taken as a put-down and come across too harsh. I told him that as a creator
and consumer of blues music, his opinion had value and deserved to be heard. Now
I've read several additional reviews on the show, some no doubt sparked by other
reviews. THIS IS GREAT! Anytime you get people feeling passionate about a
performance, good or bad, it's a wonderful thing!Â