RE: [Harp-L] Butterfield´s last album

I bought this on cassette when I was a kid shortly after discovering the 60s Butterfield Blues Band stuff.
It's not very good from what I remember. The material is some sort of attempt at a crossover with mostly rock tunes with slick session guys, like Paul Shaffer and Anton Fig, and slick production.

Considering the times, with the T-Birds, Robert Cray, The Blasters, SRV and other roots and blues acts making a dent on the charts, ya can't blame him for trying. But very few of those 80s Blues crossovers worked and even fewer stand up to the test of time.
Ryan