[Harp-L] Hunter, Yerxa, Baker & Duncan

Now that Richard has decided to head west we now have four incredible
harmonica authors that will be attending the convention. Richard's jazz harp
book is a classic to many and has been talked about on here recently. We all
know about Winslow's dummies masterpiece and anticipate his latest jazz
offering. Steve Baker has his "Handbook" and more. Phil Duncan has sold a
ton of books for Mel Bay. Who am I missing? I haven't heard if Gindick is
making the trip. Will Mr. Levy make a surprise appearance? I still would
like the chance to meet Tony "Little Son" Glover!

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director