Re: [Harp-L]Wonder Bread and Butter

Another Stevie Wonder reference;
Interesting here, because his playing, in my opinion always compliments his vocals and arrangements.
To my ear, my favorite vocalist who plays great Harmonica and also arranges. Stevie Wonder.

Lately, I have been very impressed with the arrangements and Vocals of Curtis Salgado.
Delbert McClinton could play and Sing his ass off.
Sam Meyers would blow and then break your heart with the Vocals..."all this love".

who is the best great Harmonica player who also is top notch vocalist...Double trouble?
Is there a woman in this group?

Don't forget to work on you vocals...

Grant