From: James Sterett [mailto:jsterett@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 8:21 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; Anthony Smith
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Levon Helm and The Rco Allstars/Butter

I'll admit, I'm biased, but Anthony, if you're really looking for a taste of
Butter, as stated here recently by a few, 1973 Paul Butterfield's Better
Days is one of his more jaw dropping recording efforts (that's not only due
to PB, but all the people playing on that record create, dare I say, a truly
organic sound.)  Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw is big and brassy with a
nice helping of tasty acoustic harp to season the pot.  Butterfield Blues
Band - Live, again, as pointed out earlier, is a fantastic representation of
Butterfiled's ability as a player, singer and