[Harp-L] Butterfield & ALL MUSIC GUIDE

Seen the threads on Butterfield.IMHO he was one of the best.PERIOD.I suggest going to www.allmusic.com  for a complete discography.I have just about EVERYTHING he ever recorded as a frontman and sideman.You can also check facts concerning songs/albums,and performers.I see a lot of erroneous statements here,now and then.The All Music Guide is a great resource.I REALLY wish people would get the facts straight.Keep it positive.Also,if ya wanna slander someone,do it to their face.Don't hide behind your computer screen.I HATE the negativity that occassionally rears it's ugly head here.Damn,i just stated an opinion.My bad!!LOL.ALL GOOD THINGS!!

Mike Nazarenko

www.Nazharp.com
www.myspace.com/nazharp