Re: [Harp-L] Paul Butterfield, interesting options...

The first BETTER DAYS debut LP was his MASTERPIECE....a work of art and
great music.....I MISS these kind of records.....

Rob Paparozzi

On 7/7/09 7:44 PM, "IcemanLE@xxxxxxx" <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> To my ears, Butter's playing LEAPED off the record with so much  energy
> that it scared me at first - powerful.
>
> There was a Live two album set that hasn't, I believe, ever made it to CD,
> that captured so much more - jazz influences included - excitement than his
>  studio work.
> **************An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
> Steps!
> (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585089x1201462806/aol?redir=http:
> //www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
> yExcfooterNO62)

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com