Re: [Harp-L] books about jazz chromatic harmonica

Re:

My new book HARMONICA JAZZ CHROMATIC will be introduced at the SPAH convention in August, where featured jazz soloist Jon Eriksen will also be giving a seminar on jazz chromatic.

Just one more reason to come to SPAH 2009 in Sacramento, california:

I Can't wait to check this out...I really enjoyed Richard Hunter's book...( did this come with some weird plastic record inside, must have been before CD's)
Seems like a long time ago and I am still not so good on the Chromatic.
Not his fault...his breakdown of Stevie Wonder was fantastic...Diatonic 1st position...( Check tone" boogie reggae woman")
changed the way I set lips on 1st position to get more horn like attack on notes.
Thanks Richard

I can't wait to buy Winslow's new book.
Thanks for not using any "dummie" reference...The shoe may fit but I would not buy a book with that title...( of course I will now that I know what is in it " Harmonica for Dummies")

Is this the same Jon Eriksen from the masterful "Stratoloungers", this guy is very talented on all kinds of instruments and I think also can blow some Diatonic.
Will he have Jeff Buenz on Guitar?

If so, I will be there.

Thanks for the heads up.

Grant