[Harp-L] RE: New Winslow Yerxa book: Harmonica Jazz Chromatic

> My new book HARMONICA JAZZ CHROMATIC will be introduced at the > SPAH convention in August, where featured jazz soloist Jon Eriksen > will also be giving a seminar on jazz chromatic.
>
> Just one more reason to come to SPAH 2009 in Sacramento, California:
>
> http://www.spah.org/index.php/convention-2009
>
> Winslow Yerxa
> Author, Harmonica For Dummies ISBN 978-0-470-33729-5

Winslow, you are such a TEASE!

All kidding aside, I bought Winslow's "Harmonica For Dummies" sightunseen. There are very few authors that I trust implicitly to create anoutstanding book on a subject; Winslow is one of those few that I will purchase based solely on his outstanding ability to clearly and succinctlyconvey the appropriate ideas of how to get the most out of a harmonica.

I did a quick Google search but didn't find any information on the new book.Please provide the ordering information (ISBN, etc.) as soon as possible.
I'm stuck in NC working, so I can't possibly make the SPAH convention.

Thank you for so much valuable information about everything harmonica!

For those who might be unaware, Winslow writes an outstanding column "Chromatic for Diatonic Players" about playing blues on chromatic for David Barrett's web site:

http://www.harmonicasessions.com/index.html

If you haven't taken a look at it, please do so. You will be amazed at theextensive in-depth information that is available for FREE! If Winslow's newbook is even remotely close to the kind of information he provides there,we are all in for a fantastic treat! I can hardly wait!
 Many thanks, Winslow!
Crazy Bob