Re: [Harp-L] Re: books about jazz chromatic harmonica (NiKo Ba)

Richard, I'm curious why did you chose to scatter the exercises
throughout the book, and not concentrate them in one section. At first
I haven't even seen the exercises. I started plowing through the songs
(not easy!!), and only by leafing through it one day I noticed all the
exercises (they're great). So now, when I practice, I need to skip
around the book to find the various exercises.

I only wish there were more recordings..