[Harp-L] YO' "Ricci" heads

I watched the last show via webcam from my dress circle seat downunder.
Great band! Yes please put those shows on the permanent archive.
cheers from Coffs harbour.

JohnnieHarp wrote,
"Here's an upload for the July 4 JR three Key West shows. The audio was
captured via the internet from the Green Parrot's streaming webcam.
This was located at ceiling level in front of the band and did a
pretty good job of capturing the sound.

The 3 shows are on the page linked below. If you think the sound
quality is good enough, I'll move these to the permanent archive from
the temporary/test archive."

http://www.archive.org/details/JasonRicciAndNewBloodLiveAtTheGreenParrot2009-07-04july042009