From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of captron100@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 2:55 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] instrument insurance (was I was robbed)

 Joy wrote:  Does anyone have experience with this company??
http://www.musicproinsurance.com/

? Joy, tho I'm not familiar MusicPro, the people on Flatpick-L can not say
too many good things about what seems to be their unanimous favorite
instrument insurance comany.? The company is called Heritage Insurance and
they are said to be fantastic, with good rates and no quibbling payouts.?

ron