Re: [Harp-L] I was robbed/instrument insurance

In the UK, membership of the musicians union entitles you to £2000 worth of Instrument Insurance and £10,000,000 worth of Public Liability insurance. The membership fee is £12.50 a month, if your earnings from music are less than £16,000 a year.

I've got an extension on my home contents at the moment but when I get busier gigwise, I'll be joining the MU because you get lots of other benefits like access to legal advice etc as well.

Do you have anythng similar where you are?

Bill