Re: [Harp-L] I was robbed

Re: guy who had stuff stolen

Once had my doctor bag stolen with mics and harps....(looks like it might have drugs).

Be sure to check in with the sheriff.
In my County, all the stuff they get from crooks ends up in one place.
Crooks are not wanting to play harp.

These items are easily linked back to you as they are unusual.

Even with all the stuff they had...they easily matched my items with the stuff retrieved when a guy threw
them in the bushes and ran off.

It did not show up right away but I kept looking....when I went there he said..".Oh yeah the harmonicas" and retrieved them from a huge warehouse.

There is nothing better than getting back your broke-in harps and custom Mic.
I wish you the best of luck as I know how this feels (more than once).

Don't waste your energy being mad at this person who steals harmonicas.
The bad karma one receives for stealing the Rodney Dangerfield of instruments is more than you would wish upon this unfortunate soul.

Meanwhile, your playing will magically improve.

Good thoughts my brother.

Harmony to you and solos too.

Grant