Re: [Harp-L] Who's The Harp Player?

Rob P wrote:
Chet & Jerry did an amazing record called SNEAKIN AROUND and Terry McMillan played harp. ( an amazing CD! )

Of their, I think, three CDs together, I like Me & Chet best, but they're all amazing. I don't recall Terry playing on Sneakin' Around, it sure wasn't him on that video.

Later my friend Pat Bergeson did some work on harp with too ( BTW,plays Guitar on Jellyroll's latest CD).

As I'm sure you saw Eric Nielson say, he thought it was Pat Bergeson on this video. Whoever it was, he was a fitting accompanist for Chet and Jerry, and that's saying alot.