[Harp-L] Sorry harp l(a non apology from a serious student)

Sorry,

I can't resist.  You can chastise me like knights of the keyboard, but I'm gonna keep listening to sweet Black sounds on LP's like my favs Bricks in My Pillow, Confessin the Blues, Chicago Bound, One Way Out, Tribute to Little Walter and yes even What's the Word.  Nothin white about ol Kim!  That's a compliment in my book!  Or Jimmie Vaughan.  They used to bill him round Austin as Freddy King Jr, that's how much he had Freddie King down.  He used to call himself the bad boy, after Eddie Taylor, a style he continues to this day.  Piazza learned from Big George, a black guy. Or my favorite contemporary player Sugar Ray Norcia.  You're gonna tell me he didn't learn anything from Big Walter when Ronnie was gigging with him?  Give me a break.  Louis Jordan said that nothing in music or entertainment ever came from whites and hes right.  Yall can keep overblowing hemmin and hawin, etc but sorry, I'm trying to sound black as soon as possible!

That's my apology!  And if anyone wants to swap notes, talk to me off list, I'm not drunk enough tonight to take this seriously.