[Harp-L] Subject: Excuses, excuses...

Geez, Nicholas. Just how thin IS your own particular skin, whatever shade
it is?

You felt perfectly comfortable misreading, misinterpreting and
misconstruing my post when I wrote to you that ALL topics (including Little  Walter)
can be discussed freely, yet now you flounce off in a huff having  gotten your
own particular tailfeathers ruffled by being taken to task over your
'white boy crap' statement? Your statements no matter how antagonistic are
'innocuous' but everyone else's are irrational or overreactive?  How does  that
work?

I refrained from responding to your attacks on OR offlist, considering  you
a waste of my own personal bandwidth.

So, suck it up, Nicholas. Being 22 doesn't excuse trying  to start racial
animosity. Perhaps you're used to writing on blogs or other  chat room sites
where you can write whatever comes into your head with no  thought for the
consequences. Occasionally you will run into areas in life where  such
behaviour isn't countenanced. You've just found one.

I'd gently suggest you don't tell harmonica players you've antagonized  to
'settle down'. Patronizing players far more advanced than you won't win you
friends in any way, shape or form.

You might try taking a leaf from Zack's book.  When he  realized his course
of action may not be the best, he made a specific  apology to the list as
an adult, which apology was warmly  accepted. HE's all of 16.

EGS

Message: 2