-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx

   1. The Blues In Any Color (Frank franze)

My experience is --- that , the live shows that I've seen of "blues acts" --
It is <The black Artists> that somehow leave me feeling like I've witnessed
something Deep, Profound, Personal, and Genuine...that said, I have seen
some really cool "white blues artists" git jiggy wit it!!!!