Re: [Harp-L] new harp case, cool design

On Jul 2, 2009, at 1:43pm, Jerry Deall wrote:
The really cool ones are Patent Medicine cases w/ clips for vials, in which the harps already fit.

Mine is a silverware box, stripped of silver and the stuff designed to hold the wares, with the harps arrayed in a rubbermaid lunch container (with A,C,D,E,F,G where the sandwich would go, and Ab, Bb, Eb where the peanutbutter-filled celery would go), has room for my mic (EV 767), cords and mxr stompbox, and mounts on a cheap drummer's throne (minus the seat).

Maybe I should post a pic...

Bill don't-do-as-I-say-OR-as-I-do Richards