Re: [Harp-L] I agree with Winslow

Nicholas Lovett wrote:
>None of that white boy crap for me, no thank you.<

Nor for me, tanx. And none of that black boy crap, either. Simply no crap at all, please.

  As for you, Nicholas, who´s presumably playing the blues while trying to take the debate on racial politics back to the 60´s, I take it for granted that you´re black?
  And if you should happen to be of the pallid persuasion, remember never to take any money for your playing.

/Martin