[Harp-L] list topics ADMIN please read

Hi, harp-l-listowner here.  Harp-l is a topical list.  The topic is all
things harmonica.  This would include Jason Ricci, overblows, Cherry Pink
and Apple Blossom White, the Walters, bass harmonica etc.  What's not on
that list is discussing what is an appropriate topic for the list.  This
includes taking exception to being told what a good topic would be.  ALL
of these types of discussions are what is called meta discussion.
Discussion about the discussion.  So I will apologise for having to make a
meta intervention by engaging in meta discussion and say let's please just
drop it.

As always if a topic offends you or you simply want to discuss how the
list is run, should be run or what topics you think it should encompass
please do drop me a line at this address.  I'm willing to consider any and
all correspondence.

For those folks wanting to engage in meta discussion of the harp-l list
there is a group for this.  So far zero takers but it has been out there
for several years.

So remember, fair warning, zero tolerance.  I'm sending the warning out.
Nothing further on this topic.  Thank you harp-l-listowner