Re: [Harp-L] RE Little Walter's harmony/Let's all talk Little Walter!

We should remember that, in all cases, the music came first - then came the
 theory to try to describe what just happened. This is why there are no
fixed  rules in music - rules try to define what occurred organically.

Follow the sound - follow the melody in your head. If it is a good one, you
 will connect with your listeners.

Bukka probably didn't know sharp, natural and flatted 7ths - he most likely
 just SANG.

In a message dated 7/1/2009 9:07:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,