Re: [Harp-L] B-Radical

I've heard so many good things about Brad Harrison's custom harmonicas, that I have to try a couple of his new "B-Radical" harmonicas.

Maybe it will make the summer of 2009 go a bit slower while waiting for the harps to arrive!

I am extremely curious about the "replaceable reeds", and just how easy a reed is to replace, not to mention the process to acquire replacement reeds.

Will it be easy to switch out reeds to explore alternate tunings, or easily setup a paddy-richter or country-tuned harp ?

How cool would that be !!

Ken H in OH